Strategic Entrepreneur Networking Event - September 21, 2023
As part of attending our events and being a part of our community, we've posted copies of the slides and the recordings of the events for your access. As part of the kickoff Strategic Entrepreneur Networking Events, this was an awesome meet up with great speakers, engaging content, fun giveaways, amazing feedback and of course, networking!
The event included the following:
- A real estate market update by Manny Haidary focused on Hamilton, ON
- A macro economic update by Mark Loeffler
- A mortgage market update by Mayu Thava (there's a ton of information on his slides!)
- The main speaker was Joe Marcoux who taught us how to network like a pro. Specifically tips on building and delivering your elevator pitch, how how to build relationships from making connections, the conversational roadmap and the TED approach.
- Danielle and Kory provide their top takeaways from some recent masterminds that they had attended in Coaches Corner.
- Melody Salisbury and Nate Atkin talk about how they are achieving success faster than they had anticipated through coaching in Student Success Stories.
- THIS or THAT Healthy Debate where Susan-White Livermore and Mandy Branham argue the benefits of Single Family and/or Small Multis against Andrew Brennan and Mark Loeffler who describe the benefits of Purpose Built Multifamily.
Before you enroll, remember that if you attended our event in person then you should already have access to this once you've logged in!
Meet the HOST
Danielle Chiasson is a serial entrepreneur known for her work in the field of real estate investing in residential redevelopment and rental housing. Focused in Ontario, her many projects have ranged in scope from light clean-ups to full renovations, as well as legal duplex, triplex conversions, and multi-unit flips. She works as a general contractor managing various trades & staff, while managing her organization. She fills her days operating multiple businesses, underwriting properties, balancing finances, managing rental properties, and endlessly educating herself and others. She is also a member and contributor of several real estate education organizations. Danielle is passionate about business and real estate, and shares her experience and knowledge with other investors through speaking engagements and various online platforms, and is very excited about re-launching Strategic Success Consulting.